This is the most meaningful purse I have ever designed and made. Thanks to this gorgeous purse I have signed a contract to partner up with the National Breast Cancer Foundation in the US.
5% of each Hope purse sold out goes to this wonderful foundation. I know that I’d like to live to hear the news of a cure (a real cure) and I’m thrilled to be an active fighter in the search of it through my passion. More about this specific project here.
The White Hope is a medium size leather purse that will take care of your basic needs while adding a classy touch of elegance to any outfit. Excellent as a classy evening clutch (with or without the strap), comfortable and small enough to carry in your hand but big enough to fit all your essentials. Secured and decorated with light gold pyramid rivets and a fantastic lock closure. The tassel that attaches to the side was made inspired on the breast cancer ribbon. It is removable.
Leather: Embossed Italian Leather
Texture: Sturdy and flexible (no hard shell body)
Strap: Detachable, adjustable buckle strap.
Interior: One zipper pocket.
Lining: Gray Striped cotton.
Dust Bag Included
Measurements:Length: 8.5" / 22cm
Height: 6" / 15.5cm
Depth: 2" / 5cm
Strap Longest Drop (Distance from top of shoulder to the top of the bag): 20" / 51cm
Approx. Strap longest lenght: 43" / 109cm long
- I ship with Israel Post (Free Shipping Worldwide). Orders of $199 and below will ship through ECO post. Up to one week. Orders of $200 and up will ship through EMS (3 to 5 business days).
- I ship within 1 or 2 business days of your purchase.
- As your shipment arrives to your country, all custom, taxes and any related fees in your country are the customer's responsibility as this is out of my control.
Refunds and Exchanges
- I will ship to the address listed in your PayPal only. It is the customer's responsability to make sure the address provided is correct.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase I welcome you to return it to me or ask for an exchange within 7 days after you received it. Please follow these guidelines when returning or exchanging:
- The item needs to come back to me clean and unworn and packed safely.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping fees in case of an exchange or return of an item.
- Refunds will be given when I receive the item back.
- All sale items are final (free shipping, clearance or price reduced items). I can't offer refunds for them.